Road2Diamond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early Terran Marine Marauder Tank pressure issues

Go down

Early Terran Marine Marauder Tank pressure issues Empty Early Terran Marine Marauder Tank pressure issues

Post by TheBritish on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Hey guys

With my recent switch into Toss from Terran, I am struggling to hold of early Marine Marauder Tank pressure, they siege up and slow push into my base and since I often go 3 Warp Gates into expo, I struggle to get any real high tier units out good at fighting off the push. What are my options?

1: Force Field my ramp and hope I can get enough units out to deal with it. Problems is gateway units aren't good alone, without Templar/Robotics units, as we all know.

2: Delay my expo and try and pump out some Immortals. This isn't my real style, I'm a macro player through and through, but of course it's probably my best option.

Any other options to delay a Terrans push?

TheBritish

Back to top Go down

Early Terran Marine Marauder Tank pressure issues Empty Re: Early Terran Marine Marauder Tank pressure issues

Post by danielgwj on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:14 pm

try to keep them contained as much as you can...i know its tough
try to get upgrades...especially armor bcuz they are mostly siege
n try to get some robo units...like collo to deal with the MM
Well... idk how did the game went and no idea did u spent your resources fully...but do so...
Im not a pro in Terran...just trying to help seeing how dead this community is...=(
danielgwj
danielgwj

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum