Road2Diamond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GFree Battle Report

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GFree Battle Report - Page 2 Empty GFree Battle Report

Basically since my com still sucks I will still be doing battle reports that I'll put out from time to time. These may not always be limited to a specific match but a general look at the state of the metagame.

Report 0001: Thoughts on the impact of faster Hallucination times.

Last edited by GFree on Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : First report)
GFree
GFree

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

GFree Battle Report :: Comments

GFree

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:07 am by GFree

Yeah, Hallucination before Warpgate was a curious thing I was toying with, but I just worry that going for it after Warpgate would delay our tech.

Blink Stalkers with DTs actually seem pretty good to me against Zerg and Hallucination would support that really well too.

Against Terran my idea was also as more of a early Blink Stalker aggression option. Also, you would be using Hallucinations so you'd still have Gateway units which would be alright. depending on positioning.

P.S. I really wasn't taking it personally till I read he accused me of theorycrafting when he wasn't doing one that was completely not backed up by any sort of explanation in how to get up to the point. You'll see in my first replies I was happy to get feedback.

Back to top Go down

Lasram

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:09 am by Lasram

I think i have seen that blink/hallu build vs T on LT before. I am pretty sure though that it is always warpgate before hallucination get one sentry and only stalker after that while you start harrassing the front get a proxy pylon and hallucination while blink is researched. If you time it right blink and hallucination finish about the same time. And you are ready to go. Could work vs Z who has a lot of spines and wants to go for mutas as well. Just avoid the spines by blinking into the main. LT or Metalopolis come to mind for that strategy.

Back to top Go down

GFree

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:09 pm by GFree

I've never actually seen that. Would you have any links or replays?

Back to top Go down

Lasram

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:08 pm by Lasram

I see if I can find it. I think I saw it in the GSL

Back to top Go down

GFree

Post Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:46 pm by GFree

Thanks. The closest I saw was this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGjP3esq9EU

Stargate into Blink Stalkers and later DTs.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2