Road2Diamond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I counter this so common terran anoyance?!

+2
Stingray
seyashi
6 posters

Go down

How do I counter this so common terran anoyance?! Empty How do I counter this so common terran anoyance?!

Post by seyashi Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:26 am

Hello,i play as zerg and whenever i play against a terran in a 1v1 i lose and for 1 reason and 1 reason only.....the player decides "hey,im going to get a ton of marines and oh i mean a ton".I just wanna know wtf im supposed to do to counter noob terrans that only go mass marines.it really pisses me off also when they get mass marines and medivac drop them in my main and my expansions and i just dont know wtf can kill so many marines.plz someone help with this
seyashi
seyashi

Back to top Go down

How do I counter this so common terran anoyance?! Empty Re: How do I counter this so common terran anoyance?!

Post by Stingray Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:10 am

1 Word BANELINGS overlord placement help u know when they are coming so even in a "safe" expo you should make a spore n a spine
to hold up till you can reinfofce
Stingray
Stingray
Admin

Back to top Go down

How do I counter this so common terran anoyance?! Empty Re: How do I counter this so common terran anoyance?!

Post by seyashi Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:39 am

the only thing is that wont the banelings explode before they reach the marines?
seyashi
seyashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Banglings don't explode after one hit, it has the health of a reaper I think. 4 bars of a reaper so if you ling rush bring some banglings and you can kill that barracks/supply depot.
Kevin
Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post by rifT_Theory Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:09 pm

I think getting some additional support like Infestors and Roaches to stop the mass marines can be another viable option instead of using only banelings. Infestors can pretty much stop a Marine + Medivac drop with a good fungal growth.
rifT_Theory
rifT_Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Stingray Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:55 pm

seyashi wrote:the only thing is that wont the banelings explode before they reach the marines?
then make them shoot at your zergings or roachs first
Stingray
Stingray
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rifT_Theory Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Yea what Stingray said send in units other than your banelings first. So that the drop would focus fire on them instead of the banelings Wink
rifT_Theory
rifT_Theory

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryanicale Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:39 am

Hey. I mass marines vs Z you meanie! Sad Yeah, banelings kill marines. Use your zerglings to corner the marines, have good overlord placement and scouting. Ultimately, its the better player who wins. Very Happy Best of luck! And don't forget to patrol your ramp with a drone every game because of bunker walling off.
Ryanicale
Ryanicale

Back to top Go down

Post by seyashi Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:50 am

THANKS GUYS time to poop on some terran!
seyashi
seyashi

Back to top Go down

Post by ProAnnn Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:45 am

BANELINGS! UPGRADE ROLL AND SPREAD CREEP. If you are in bronze, it will be even easier. They dont stim and run. Thefore ROLL INTO THEM. You can get 100 banelings can bomb his ENTIRE base.
ProAnnn
ProAnnn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down